The Federal Government and many states offer financial incentives for the installation and use of high-efficiency residential and commercial wood-fired heating systems.
Because of their high efficiency and low particle emissions ratings, Evoworld boilers qualify for many government incentive and rebate programs. Contact Evoworld, and let us help you take full advantage of the incentives available in your region.
- New York, through Renewable Heat New York, offers qualified commercial enterprises interested in the purchase and installation of biomass heating solutions incentives of between $21,200 and $270,000. Energy Finance Solutions offers financing for qualified NYSERDA projects. Learn more about financing an Evoworld boiler with Energy Finance Solutions.
- New Hampshire, through its Public Utilities Commission, offers rebates of up to $6,000.
- Maine, through its Home Energy Savings Program, offers homeowners financing options plus incentives of up to $1,500.
- Vermont, through its Efficiency Vermont program, offers homeowners and businesses rebates of $2,000.
- The Department of Energy maintains an up-to-date database of all incentives and policies that support renewables and energy efficiency in the United States.